The Fellows mission is to enhance and advance the academic experience and careers of the IRC students. The Fellows are grouped in three categories: Morea, Professorial, and Community fellow.
Internationally recognized administrators and leaders who support the IRC and are willing to interact with residents.
- James Aylor, Department of Electrial and Computer Engineering, Dean Emeritus
- Ian Baucom, UVA Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences
- Rita Dove, Commonwealth Professor, Creative Writing Program
- Patricia Lampkin, UVA Vice President & Chief Student Affairs Officer
- Larry Sabato, Director of the UVA Center of Politics
- Allan Stam, UVA Dean of Batten School of Leadership and Public Policy
- Kathryn Thornton, Engineering Professor and Former NASA Astronaut
- Brantly Womack, Professor of Politics
- Carl Zeithaml, Dean of McIntire School of Commerce
Honored UVA Professors willing to mentor a small set of IRC students (2nd or 3rd years, as coordinated by the Director of Studies) with informal meetings each semester.
- Silvia Blemker, Associate Professor of Biomedical Engineering
- Brad Brown, Associate Professor of Commerce and Founding Fellow
- Tom Horton, Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science
- Manuel Lerdau, Professor of Environmental Sciences
- Angeline Lillard, Professor, Department of Psychology
- Eric Loth, Rolls Royce Professor of Engineering
- Garrick Louis, Associate Professor, Department of Systems and Information Engineering
- Jonah Schulhofer-Wohl, Department of Politics
- Sheetal Sekhri, Assistant Professor, Department of Economics
- Lisa Russ Spaar, Professor of English and Creative Writing
- Mark Thomas, Professor of History and Economics
Distinguished Leaders of the university and local area who create and design academic events for IRC students each year.
- Michelle Ball, Assistant Director, University of Virginia Career Services
- Linda Callihan, International Scholar Advisor
- Tim Cunningham, Assistant Professor of Nursing
- Valencia Harvey, Assistant Director, Virginia College Advising Corps
- Dreama Montrief Johnson, Associate Director, University of Virginia Career Center
- Marga Odahowski, Speaker, Author, Lifestyle Strategist and former IRC Director of Studies
- Sherry Olander, LMT, Licensed DEI Trainer & Consultant
- Maureen Oswald - Volunteer Coordinator - UVa Hospital
- Jannatul Pramanik, MPH, Program Coordinator, Multicultural Student Services
- Margo Smith, Director & Curator of the Kluge-Ruhe Aboriginal Art Museum
- Cherry Stewart- Charlottesville Schools
- Yuri Urbanovich, Lecturer in BIS Program, School of Continuing and Professional Studies
- Chris Wilcox-Elliott, Assistant Dean, Global Affairs; Director Center for Global Commerce
Accomplished graduate students at UVA that are interested in engaging IRC residents.